The Tourist Office is committed to an environmental approach for any printed material, and also in its daily processes.
We limit our consumption thanks to:
- Reinforced insulation of premises following renovation work undertaken in 2022,
- Low consumption LEDs and bulbs for our lighting,
- Switching off the lights during break times and when the Tourist Office is closed,
- Reasonable prints in black and white and on both sides,
- A limitation of the use of air conditioning (only if necessary),
- A limitation of car use with travel by bike, on foot or as soon as possible by carpooling,
- Maintenance of premises using labeled and ecological products,
- Purchases made with local suppliers,
- Planting Mediterranean species without the need for watering,
- A toilet equipped with a dual-flow flush and presto sinks,
- The presence of QR codes for satisfaction questionnaires,
- Computers go to sleep after 2 minutes.
We reduce our waste and optimize
- Unpacking of boxes that are recycled,
- Recycling of print cartridges,
- Management of document stocks adapted according to demand,
- A recovery of newspapers for the project of a Bénodet association which raises funds for seniors in difficulty,
- The use of microfibers, reusable sponges and cloths,
- Waste sorting in the premises using three bins: glass, paper and plastics,
- Using a cordless vacuum cleaner to avoid bags,
- Using recycled paper to make scrap paper.
We raise awareness among our visitors and partners
thanks to :
- Processing of documentation requests in a dematerialized manner as much as possible (email and download possible on our website),
- Information on means of public transport (bus, TER, pedestrian ferries, etc.) on our site and in our premises,
- Distribution of brochures on sustainable development and eco-friendly actions,
- Printing in collaboration with a PEFC, Imprim Vert and FSC certified printer,
- The sale of walking tours in the communes of the Breton Riviera,
- Raising awareness among socio-professionals about sustainable development (Newsletters, optimized distribution of documentation from the Tourist Office).