The Bénodet tourist office is classified in category I. It is a member of the Regional Federation of Tourist Offices of Brittany and of ADN Tourisme.
As part of its missions, the Tourist Office makes the following commitments:
To welcome :
A digital welcome:
- Propose a dedicated quadrilingual website suitable for consultation via on-board media.
- Offer a tourist information service incorporating new information and communication technologies.
A quality welcome all year round:
- Provide a reception area and an information area that are easily accessible.
- Guarantee free access to tourist information 24/24 via our interactive terminal.
- Welcoming visitors and local inhabitants at least 240 days a year, Saturday and Sunday included during tourist or entertainment periods.
- Respond all year round to requests of any kind.
- Provide seating.
- Facilitate and help visitors with their questions and procedures.
A welcome for foreign visitors:
- Display and distribute our opening times in 2 foreign languages.
- Provide a permanent reception service run by staff speaking at least 2 foreign languages.
- Disseminator of tourist information in at least 2 foreign languages.
The Bénodet station and the players in the region:
- Free information on the local tourist offer.
- Provide tourist maps, plans, tourist guides on paper.
- Communicate all classified and registered tourist accommodation with at least the name of the establishment, the postal address, the email address, the website address, the telephone number, the level of classification.
- Promote monuments and tourist, cultural, natural or leisure sites with the indication of usage rates, periods open to the public, the website and telephone and postal contact details.
- Regularly update our tourist information.
- Present the full range of qualified services available in our service area for all types of customer.
- Provide access to consult the availability of classified accommodation.
- Post emergency telephone numbers outside.
Activities and events:
- Promote events and activities in Bénodet and more broadly in South Finistère.
Respect the Tourism Quality Mark
- Respect the requirements of the Quality Tourism mark.
- Process any complaints and measure visitor satisfaction.