Add to favorites
Bénodet is perfectly placed where France's prettiest river meets the ocean, overlooking the beautiful islands of the Glénan archipelago.
Our Marina sits at the mouth of the River Odet, said to be the most beautiful river in France. This port has a long-established reputation, and sits in a bay sheltered from the offshore winds.
A must for any sailor visiting southern Brittany
Accessible in all weathers, at any time or tide and whatever type of boat you have, Bénodet Marina welcomes you with its 500 pontoon places on 250 buoy-moorings. The visitor pontoon is also easily accessible for people in wheelchairs.
Equipment and services
- Fresh water and electric terminal on the pontoons (220V / 10A).
- 8 toilets (2 of which are wheelchair-accessible), 10 showers (including 2 wheelchair-accessible), baby-changing table. Fuel 24 hours a day on the pontoon near the Harbour Master's office, waste water collector.
- Wintering afloat, and zone for crane access and careening.
- Harbour service in July and August 8am-30pm.
- Hardware and electronic shops, engines, marine mechanics, boat rental, a brewery and shops nearby
- Weather: permanent digital display of marine weather
- Free WIFI
- Free parking
At the Marina, you can also hire sailboats or speedboats.
Bénodet Harbour Master
Bénodet Harbour Master's teams are at your service all year round.
Tel: +33 (0) 2 98 57 05 78
VHF Channel 9
- Opening hours in July and August: 8am-30pm / 12pm-14pm
- Off-season opening hours: 9am-12pm / 14pm-17pm
Hire or buy
You can hire or speedboats and sailboats at the Marina
Tel: +33 (0)2 98 57 00 87 / +33 (0)6 07 47 82 12
Kiltoch hire service
The old Port
From the port of Bénodet, you can choose to explore the Atlantic Ocean or the River Odet.
In summer, you can take a boat trip from here to cruise the River Odet and the Glénan archipelago, or cross from Bénodet to Sainte-Marine with the P'tit Bac boat.
On site, you will find the Vedettes de l'Odet (for boat trips), the P'tit Bac water taxi, shops and restaurants.
Vedettes de l’Odet
The little bin
Tel +33 (0)2 98 57 00 58
Open from mid-April to mid-September.
Rotations every 30 min. Continuous service.
For timetables consult the p'tit bac page
Sale of tickets on board.
- Adult round trip €4, one way €2.
- Child (- 12 years old) A/R €2, one-way €1.
- For bicycles 2 €.