Tourism & Disability label
Our goal to offer a warm welcome extends to everyone, all year round.
We are proud to say that since 2009, Bénodet Tourist Office has recognised with the Tourisme&Handicap label for the 4 disabilities.
We have provided adapted services to best accommodate people with disabilities:
- 2 accessible parking spaces.
- 1 accessible toilet and which is located 10m from the tourist office.
- Level access at the tourist office as well as adapted furniture.
- 1 magnetic loop for the comfort of the hearing impaired.
- 1 Braille presentation of Bénodet and its main adapted equipment.
- 1 guide listing the accessible tourist offer in the resort, including the list of accommodation, shops and services that can best accommodate visitors with disabilities.
- 1 adapted map of Bénodet
Staff trained in welcoming people with disabilities are on hand to answer your questions and inform you about the various services offered by the town of Bénodet.
More information on suitable offers in Brittany and more widely in France: