Tourism and Handicap
Anxious to welcome you all year round and in the best conditions, the whole team will provide you with sound advice to enhance your stay with complete peace of mind!
Since 2009, the Bénodet Tourist Office has been labeled Tourisme&Handicap for the 4 disabilities.
We have provided adapted services to best accommodate people with disabilities:
- 2 accessible parking spaces.
- 1 accessible toilet and which is located 10m from the tourist office.
- Level access at the tourist office as well as adapted furniture.
- 1 magnetic loop for the comfort of the hearing impaired.
- 1 Braille presentation of Bénodet and its main adapted equipment.
- 1 guides listing the accessible tourist offer in the resort, including the list of accommodation, shops and services that can best accommodate visitors with disabilities.
- 1 map of Bénodet adapted
Staff trained in welcoming people with disabilities are on hand to answer your questions and inform you about the various services offered by the town of Bénodet.
More information on suitable offers in Brittany and more widely in France: