The Tourist Office is committed to an environmental approach for any printed material, and also in its daily processes.
The ten commandments of good environmental practices:
- The editions are printed in collaboration with a PEFC-certified printer (programme for the recognition of forest certifications).
- The brochures are available in digital formats downloadable on our website
- Selective sorting of waste is carried out by all staff.
- We only print documents when necessary, favouring double-sided printing.
- The staff uses recycled paper for drafts and rough copies.
- Lights are turned off in unoccupied rooms.
- Substantial work was undertaken in 2022 and made it possible to reinforce the insulation of the premises and the consumption of energy and water (LED bulbs, etc.).
- Air conditioning is used as little as possible.
- The staff travels by bicycle on the station for short journeys.
- Video conferences are preferred for meetings.