The Tourist Office is committed to an environmental approach in its impressions but also in its daily life.
The ten commandments of an environmental approach:
- The editions are printed in collaboration with a PEFC-certified printer (program for the recognition of forest certifications).
- The brochures are dematerialized and downloadable on our website
- Selective sorting of waste is carried out by all staff.
- The printing of documents is reasoned, the recto/verso being favoured.
- The staff uses recycled paper to use as drafts.
- Lights are turned off in unoccupied rooms.
- Substantial work was undertaken in 2022 and made it possible to reinforce the insulation of the premises.
- Air conditioning is used as little as possible.
- The lighting consists of low consumption LEDs.
- Staff travel by electric car or on foot.