Abri du Marin
Anchored in the heart of the port of Sainte-Marine, at the mouth of the Odet, the Abri du Marin catches the eye with
its atypical facade and its pink color.
The museum bears witness to the work of its founder, Jacques de Thézac, and the lives of sailors-
The 2022 exhibition takes us on board alongside the Corsairs and the Pirates.
Area / capacity
- Groups accepted: maximum 46 people
Comfort / services
- Access for people with reduced mobility
July and August: Tuesday 14 p.m.-18 p.m., Wednesday to Sunday 10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. / 14 p.m.-18 p.m.
School holidays all zones: Wednesday to Sunday 14-18 p.m.
Low season, outside school holidays: Thursday to Sunday 14pm-18pm.
- Base rate - Adult Full rate: €3,00 -
- Child rate: €1,50 - 12-18 years old. Free under 12 years old.
- Reduced price: €1,50 - Group of more than 10 people
- Base rate - Adult Full rate: €5,00 - Combined ticket Abri du marin and Fort de Sainte Marine
- Payment cards
- French bank and postal checks
Access / Distance
- Airport/Airfield: 16 km
- Railway station: 21,5 km
- Public transport: 0,16 km
- Range: 1,1 km
- Shops: km