brasserie Breton cuisine Traditional cuisine Sea products
From morning coffee to last evening drink in summer under the stars.
For lunch and dinner, ice cream in the summer afternoon, hot chocolate in the winter.
A large dining room with more intimate corners, the bar, two sheltered terraces for eating or having a drink.
Also enjoy a large comfortable terrace under the parasols, facing the quiet comings and goings of the boats on the Odet.
We are open 7 days a week from June 7 to August 1, 31.
Area / capacity
- Total capacity: 90 place settings
- Groups accepted
Comfort / services
- Terrace Area
- Children's menu
- vegetarian menu
- Pet Friendly
- Access for people with reduced mobility
- Payment cards
- French bank and postal checks
- Lunch vouchers
- French "Chèques vacances"
Access / Distance
- Environment: Near a hiking route, Near a beach, On a harbor
- Range: 0,3 km
- Public transport: 0,5 km